About the Hotech Green Laser Pointer...
The Hotech Green Laser Pointer is a 4~5mW Class IIIa high power green laser at 532nm wavelength. Green laser is 20 times brighter than red laser at the same output power as perceived by human eyes. The effective visual range allows an audience within a 3 meter radius around you to clearly trace the laser line to the star.
Hotech Green Laser Pointer Features...
- Automatic laser power feedback control - The laser has built-in feedback circuit that constantly monitors laser output power to keep the laser output stable. The control allows the laser to operate more stably under cold or warm ambient temperatures.
- Easy telescope aiming with constant On/Off toggle laser switch - Constant On laser switch frees both your hands to aim your telescope without holding the laser activation button, unlike conventional green pointers with a momentary switch.
- Optional remote pressure switch - Extension remote switch allows an user to activate the laser without disturbing the telescope to which it is attached. See our Laser Remote Switch for details.
- Optional telescope mount - Economical way to mount your green laser pointer. See our Laser Mounting System for detail.
- Dimensions & Packaging - 0.5" diameter x 6.5" length. Operated by 2 x AAA batteries and comes in a cardboard case.
Hotech Green Laser Pointer Specifications...
Model: Astronomer'''s Green Laser Pointer, HTGL-05
Beam Shape/divergent: circular, 0.5" @ 100'''
Laser Activation: Constant ON/OFF toggle switch, remote pressure switch (optional)
Operating Power: Two AAA batteries, 4-5 operating hours
Weight: 2 oz. with battery
Dimension: 0.5"/12.7mm dia. x 6.5"/165mm (L)
Recommend Application: Astronomy, Presentation, Target AimingHotech Product Number: HTGL-05