Celestron Granite 10x50 ED Binoculars - Roof Prism
Celestron Granite Series Roof Prism Binoculars are the pinnacle of optical and mechanical design. Celestron Binoculars stand up well against the much more expensive European and higher end Japanese manufactured binoculars at a fraction of their cost - a real value!
Celestron Granite Series Roof Prism Binoculars feature ED (Low Dispersion) glass in the optical design. They deliver edge-to-edge sharpness with excellent color correction and razor sharp images while virtually eliminating chromatic aberration. State-of-the-art modern open frame style Celestron Binoculars provide an excellent grip and is comfortable to handle (even single handed) with the reduced weight.
Watch this video by Celestron which gives a tour of their Granite Binocular line of products.
The Celestron Granite Binocular body is made of magnesium alloy which is lighter than aluminum and more rugged and tough for handling in any environment. Celestron Granite Series Roof Prism Binoculars are perfect for: Hunting, Bird Watching, Sporting Events, Wildlife and Nature Viewing, Travel and Outdoors, and Astronomical Viewing! Attach the binocular to a Celestron Tripod for extended viewing sessions.
Celestron Granite 10x50 Binocular Features:
- Fully Multi-Coatinged optics: Provides maximum light transmission with the highest levels of contrast. Provides superb natural color fidelity and vivid color saturation
- BaK-4 Prisms with High Reflectivity Coatings: The high grade BaK-4 prisms allow for sharp images and the reflectivity coatings increases the throughput transmission to provide the brightest possible images
- Phase Coated Prisms: Correct for out-of-phase shifts of light rays to ensure maximum contrast
- Waterproof and Fogproof: They are nitrogen purged
- Eco-Friendly: Free of lead and arsenic
- Focus Knob, Diopter Ring, and Twist-Up Eyecups made of metal for long life and precision movement
- Binocular Harness Strap included: Takes the strain off of your neck and distributes the weight load of the binoculars to your shoulders and torso. The harness is very comforable and keeps the binoculars handy when carrying them during extended use
- Standard Deluxe Binocular Strap
- Carrying Case
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
Celestron Granite 10x50 Binocular Specifications:
|Diameter:||50 mm (1.97 in)|
|Weight:||28.3 oz (802 g)|
|Angular Field of View:||6.5°|
|Linear Field of View (@1000 yds):||342 ft (104 m)|
|Linear Field of View (@1000 m):||114 m (374 ft)|
|Exit Pupil:||5 mm (0.2 in)|
|Eye Relief:||17 mm (0.67 in)|
|Near Focus:||9.8 ft|
|Inter-Pupillary Distance:||56 mm (2.2 in) to 73 mm (2.87 in)|
|Prisms:||BaK-4 Roof-type prisms|
|Optical Coatings:||Fully Multi-Coated|
|Weather Proof:||Waterproof/Fogproof - Nitrogen Purged|
|Dimensions:||6.6"x5.2"x2.4"/168 mmx132 mmx61 mm|
|Celestron Product Number:||71374|