About the Vixen Geoma II ED 82-A Spotting Scope w/GLH48 Zoom Eyepiece - 45 Degree Angle...
Bring nature up close with the Vixen Geoma II Series Spotting Scope. It'''''s designed for crystal clear views and high resolution images. The dual focus system on the Vixen Spotting Scope offers quick and fine focusing easily.
The Vixen Geoma II ED Series Spotting Scopes give you all the features of the non ED product and adds the highest quality extra low dispersion glass generally found only on spotting scopes three times the price. The ED glass produces high-contrast images with no false color with PFM (Perfect Full Multicoating) on all surfaces of the lens and prisms. The combination of all of the Vixen Spotting Scope features and the best optical glass makes this series the very best money can buy.
Vixen Geoma II ED 82-A Spotting Scope w/GLH48 Zoom Eyepiece - 45 Degree Angle Features...
- Nitrogen filled and sealed body for a complete waterproof product usable in all weather.
- All air-to-glass surfaces of lenses and prisms are fully multi-coated to deliver crystal clear views.(PFM)
- The spotting scope comes with a tripod adapter block with rotation mechanism for different viewing angles or photography.
- Lightweight and durable body is made of a fiber glass material.
- Dual focus with second micro-movement fine focus (1:8)
- Sliding Lens Shade helps prevent stray light from falling on the lens and improves contrast.
- Includes unique built in aiming sight.
Vixen Geoma II ED 82-A Spotting Scope w/GLH48 Zoom Eyepiece - 45 Degree Angle Specifications...
Equipment Type: Spotting Scope
Design: 45 Degree Angle
Focal Length: 480mm
Focus: Dual - Micro
Mount: Rotating Tripod Adapter
Eyepiece: GLH48 Zoom
Eye Relief: 19mm
Weight: 3 lbs.Vixen Optics Product Number: 5892