Nikon Fieldscope ED 50 - Angled - Body Only
We offer a broad selection of the finest Nikon Fieldscopes and interchangeable Nikon Spotting Scope Eyepieces, all delivering peerless magnification through brilliant optics while featuring rugged, waterproof construction. The Nikon Spotting Scope lineup features an attractive selection - from the flagship Nikon EDG Spotting Scopes to compact, entry-level models - suitable for a variety of pursuits. Eyepieces are sold separately.
Turn your Nikon Spotting Scope into a super telephoto lens! Just add a Nikon Digiscoping Bracket or Nikon Digiscoping Adapter (Nikon 1) or Nikon Digital SLR Camera Attachment (EDG) to your favorite Nikon Digital Camera!
Nikon Fieldscope ED 50 Angled Body Features
- Compact and lightweight with 50mm-diameter ED (Extra-low Dispersion) objective lens to minimize chromatic aberration
- Available in straight or angled design
- Multilayer-coated lenses
- Waterproof (up to 1m/3.3 ft. for 5 minutes) and fog-free with nitrogen gas
- Choose from two colors - charcoal grey and pearlescent green
- Compatible with six MC eyepieces and three Wide DS eyepieces (options)
- 55mm filter can be attached to objective lens
Nikon Fieldscope ED 50 Angled Body Specifications
Objective diameter (mm): 50
Length x width (mm) (body only): 207x71
Weight (g) (body only): 470
Nikon Product Number: 8304
Hand-holding case for Fieldscope ED50 series is optional.