Explore Scientific FirstLight 6" Newtonian Telescope - OTA Only
- 150 mm (6") Newtonian Telescope
- Generous 150 mm aperture has lots of light-gathering capability for galaxies, nebulae, and star clusters
- Fast focal ratio (f/5) shortens exposure times for deep sky photography
- Model comes with a 25 mm Plössl eyepiece and a red dot finder to aid in object location
- Included adapter helps observers use their smart device to capture and share images
- OTA Only, No Mount included
This is an Explore Scientific FirstLight 6" Newtonian Reflector Telescope Optical Tube Assembly (OTA), Only. This Newtonian design telescope has an aperture of 150 mm (6") and an f/number of f/5, for a focal length of 750 mm. It is a white colored tube Newtonian scope with a primary mirror of 150 mm aperture. It comes with a 25 mm Plossl eyepiece, a Red Dot Finder, and a Smartphone Adapter. No mount is included. Attach this telescope to your own existing mount or purchase an Explore Scientific mount.
This Newtonian telescope is a good combination for those who might be just getting started in the astronomy hobby. It has an aperture which is large enough to collect light well and provide the views of some of the better deep sky objects, as well as planets, and the Moon. It includes a smartphone adapter to help you use your smart device to capture and share images.
Includes a Limited One year Warranty from Explore Scientific, after registration.
|Telescope Design:||Newtonian Reflector (OTA)|
|Focal Length:||750 mm focal length|
|Lens Coatings:||Full Multi-Coating|
|Adapter:||40 mm draw tube focuser|
|Parabolic primary Mirror Diameter:||150 mm|
|Eyepiece (Included):||25 mm Plössl|
|Comes With:||Smartphone Adapter, One 25 mm Plössl Eyepiece, Red Dot Finder, Downloadable Software|