About the Sky-Watcher Esprit 80ED Super APO
Triplet Refractor Telescope OTA...
The Sky-Watcher Esprit 80ED Super APO Triplet Refractor Telescope has a doublet field flattener to get a flat field and minimize aberration and distortion. The wide 48mm opening ensures a larger and clearer aperture and also extremely minimized halation. Connect the triplet Esprit 80ED and the doublet field flattener with a high precision thin thread to keep the optical axis perpendicular to the image. Combine with a Skywatcher mount for excellence in astrophotography.
Sky-Watcher Esprit 80ED Super APO Triplet Refractor Telescope OTA Features...
- Premium optical materials
- Short focal length and full frame corrected focal plane
- Excellent field flatness
- Precision linear power focuser is standard
- Metallic high-transmission lens coatings
- Light-baffled optical systems
- Telescope tube attachment hardware
- Zero detectable colour fringing even on Bright Objects
- Knife-edge Baffled Optical System
Sky-Watcher Esprit 80ED Super APO Triplet Refractor Telescope OTA Specifications...
Optical Design: Apochromatic Refractor
Focal Length: 400mm
Highest Practical Power: 120x
Focuser Diameter: 2.7" Linear Power Focuser
Tube Weight: 3.97 kg
Tube Dimensions: 8.3cmx45cm
Shipping Weight: information unavailable
Shipping Dimensions: 20 kg
Includes: 2" 90 deg. Dielectric Diagonal with 1.25" adapterSkyWatcher Product Number: 11040.3