About the Sky-Watcher EQ5 GoTo Equatorial Mount w/ SynScan & GPS...
Sky-Watcher offers simple solutions for users who would like to attach their smaller telescope to a convenient computerized system but do not wish to deal with the weight of the HEQ5 or EQ6 mount. The Sky-Watcher EQ5 SynScan Mounts use the same Go-To system found in the HEQ5 and EQ6 Pros - SynScan. It allows you to point the telescope at a specific object or even tour the skies at the touch of a button.
The Sky-Watcher EQ5 SynScan Mounts are the perfect instrument for novice visual observers to enjoy astronomy with minimal setup time and in-depth knowledge of the night sky. For novice users, the user-friendly menu allows automatic slewing to 42900+ objects.
Sky-Watcher EQ5 GoTo Equatorial Mount w/ SynScan & GPS Features...
- Positioning Accuracy up to 1 arc minute. Accuracy enhanced by software collimation error (mount mechanical error) compensation.
- Stepper motors with 1.8 degree step angle and 32 micro steps driven.
- Slewing speed up to 3.4 deg/sec (800X).
- Guiding speed selectable from 0.25X, 0.50X, 0.75X, or 1X.
- Object database containing complete Messier, NGC, and IC catalogues.
- Periodic Error Correction.
- PC compatibility.
- Upgradeable hand control via internet download.
Sky-Watcher EQ5 GoTo Equatorial Mount w/ SynScan & GPS Specifications...
Mount Type: Equatorial Go-To
Counter Weight: 2 x 5.1Kgs
Accessory Tray: Large wall-to-wall
Motor Drive: 1.8 degree stepper motors
GoTo: SynScan Hand Control
Tripod Height: 85-121 cm
Tripod Weight: 5.6 kg
Shipping Weight: 28 kg
Shipping Carton Dimensions: 106x49x26cms
Payload Capacity: 9.10 kg
Slewing Speed: up to 3.4 deg/sec (800X)
Guiding Speed: from 0.25X, 0.50X, 0.75X, or 1X
Database: 42900+ objectsSky-Watcher Product Number: BD180401