DWARF II Smart Telescope
Couldn't load pickup availability
DWARF II is a digital smart telescope with dual cameras and AI power. You can take shots of deep sky objects, galaxies & nebulae. Watch and record videos of birds and animals. It works both in daytime and night time.
Connect your smartphone/tablet with DWARF II via WiFi, then you can wirelessly control the telescope through DWARFLAB App (available in Android & iOS) and take pictures/videos. We will provide API and developer documentation, so you can even run your own programs on DWARF II.
Note: Please ensure that your phone/tablet supports Bluetooth 4.0 & WiFi 5GHz
DWARF II has two cameras, a wide-angle camera and a telephoto camera. Through the wide-angle camera, you can take regular pictures with wide view, or preview the field of view. Find the target in the middle of the wide-angle view, then the telephoto camera is aiming your target. And the telephoto image is always at a fixed place (near the center ) of the wide-angle image.
Due to Earth’s rotation, the stars move slowly in the sky. DWARF II can automatically track the stars. It can rotate around the altitude and azimuth along the movement of stars. DWARF II uses a field-rotation-correction algorithm to avoid the field rotation. Then you can use DWARF II to track deep-sky objects with long exposure time. Automatic registration after multiple exposures, DWARF II stacks the images into a bright and clear image.
Whether it's a bird or a ball player, DWARF II's neural network processing unit (NPU) automatically recognizes and tracks the movement of your chosen subject. If the action slows down, you're one click away from zooming-in for a closer look. Our panoramic and telephoto lenses are always kept in sync and our app enables one-click switching between them.
Weighing in at 1.2 kg (2.6 lbs) you can take DWARF II anywhere in its custom-padded bag or in a backpack. It is a great companion for backyard stargazing, camping and RV living.
- Smartphone Control
- Compact & Ultra-Portable
- AI-Powered Object Tracking
- One-Click GOTO
- Auto Star Tracking & Stacking
- Gigapixel Panorama
- Replaceable Battery & Type-C Charging
- Included 64GB microSD Card
- 204mm x 62mm x 130mm
- 2.4 LB/1 kg
What's In the Box
- DWARF II telescope
- Carry bag
- Replaceable, recharable battery (inside DWARF II)
- 64GB microSD card
- Mini tripod
- Aperture Diameter: 24 mm
- Focal Length of the Telephoto: 100 mm
- Equivalent Focal Length: 675 mm (telephoto), 48 mm (wide)
- Focal Ratio: f/4.2 (telephoto), f/2.4 (wide)
- Working Distance: 4m to infinity
- Field of View: 3º (telephoto), 50º (wide)
- Digital Resolution: 8 MP (telephoto), 2 MP (wide)
- Connectivity: Wifi & Bluetooth - up to a distance of 32.8 feet
- Compatible System: iOS and Android
- API: Available
- MicroSD Card: 65GB included, 512 GB max support
- Storage Format: JPEG, RAW (FITS, TIFF) Operating Temperature: 14 ~ 113ºF/-10~45ºC
- CPU: 4 core Cortex-A7 1.5GHz
- NPU: 2 TOPS NPU
- Sensor: Sony IMX415 Starvis
- Motor: 0.001º/s~30º/s
- Visibility Angle: Pitch 240º, rotation 340º
- Battery: Replaceable, 5600mAh (supports external USB charging)
- Mounting Screw Thread: 1/4"