Meade Infinity 70 mm Altazimuth Refractor - 209003
Couldn't load pickup availability
Meade Infinity 70 mm Altazimuth Refractor
Designed for beginners, the Infinity 70mm f/10 Alt-Azimuth Refractor Telescope from Meade introduce stargazers to astronomy by giving them a complete package for viewing the Moon, planets, and meteor showers.
An adjustable-height stainless steel tripod provides a stable platform for sky-watching, and the included 90° erect-image diagonal makes looking through the scope more comfortable, especially when aiming the telescope toward the zenith.
The diagonal's prism corrects images horizontally and vertically, allowing the scope to be used for terrestrial viewing as well.
The built-in dew-shield helps to prevent condensation on the telescopes main lens, while blocking stray light from interfering with celestial observations.
Yes, you can use this instrument even if you live in a major city.
- Telescope comes complete with everything you need to view the wonders of the night sky the first time out
- 70mm (2.8”) Refracting Telescope delivers bright images and is ideal for viewing both land and celestial objects
- Features an altazimuth mount with slow motion control rod for tracking celestial objects as they move across the night sky
- Comes with 2 eyepieces for viewing a wide range of objects (Moon, planets, or land), and a 2X Barlow lens that doubles the magnification of each eyepiece
- Bonus Autostar® Suite Astronomy planetarium DVD with over 10,000 celestial objects (Windows® PC only)
This Meade Infinity 70mm Altazimuth Refractor has an aperture of 70mm (2.8") and provides an easy-to-set up and easy-to-use refractor telescope to help you get started in the astronomy hobby. Includes a red-dot viewfinder to help you locate objects you wish to observe. It can be used for viewing both land and celestial objects. The Infinity 70mm Altazimuth Refractor telescope from Meade features an altazimuth mount with slow motion control rod for tracking celestial objects (manually) as they move across the night sky. This scope includes 2 eyepieces for viewing a wide range of objects and a 2X Barlow lens that doubles the magnification of each eyepiece. The bonus Autostar® Suite Astronomy planetarium DVD which is included will help you and your budding astronomers learn about the sky and help you locate objects of interest with its list of 10,000 celestial objects (for use on Windows® PC only).