The Celestron ThermoTorch 10 is a rugged, 3-in-1 tool featuring a true tactical 3-mode flashlight, a hand warmer and a portable power bank for your personal electronics. It is very similar to the smaller ThermoTorch 5 but has a 10,000 mAh battery to provide heat for a longer period of time (up to 10 hours) and enough power to charge your smartphone up to 4 times! Whether you’re stargazing under clear desert skies or perched in a forested hunting blind on a gray and rain-soaked afternoon, the ThermoTorch 10 will provide heat, light, and power to keep you going.
The tactical flashlight is rated at 300-lumen max and uses a CREE® 5W LED bulb. The hand warmer is good for a full day of heat- up to 10 hours, at temperatures up to 114°F. The 10,000 mAh rechargeable lithium battery can charge most smartphones 4 times and will charge tablets, sports cameras, MP3 players and other devices as well. The Celestron Elements ThermoTorch 10 is an indispensable addition to your adventure pack- never go into the wilderness without it.
- 3-in-1 Outdoor tool: Tactical Flashlight, Handwarmer, and Power bank
- Rugged CNC manufactured housing is IP65 rated- water resistant, dustproof, and drop tested tough
- 3 Mode CREE® 5W LED rated at 300 lumens for dependable bright light
- 10,000 mAh battery provides up to 10 hours of continuous heat
- Charges smartphones and tablets, sports cameras, GPS devices, MP3 players and more
- C-Link feature allows for connecting other Celestron power banks to extend heat times up to 20 hours
- Auto charge feature means no buttons to push- simply plug your device into the USB OUT port to begin charging