Celestron 3D Bug Specimen Kit #5
- Celestron 3D Bug Specimen Kit #5
- Set of 4 real 3D insect specimens perfectly preserved in resin
- Four real arthropod specimens provide a wide range of examination and discovery
- No special preservation or handling required to use
- Ready to use right out of the package
- Specimens in resin help you observe insect from all angles
This product, Kit #5, is a set of 4 real 3D insect specimens perfectly preserved in resin. Each clear resin block contains a special insect, complete and well preserved in the resin material; easy to observe from every angle. These specimens are ideal for observing and imaging with any Celestron digital microscope. Crystal clear resin lets you observe the insects from all angles. Use them for school projects, research, and more. Best for observing at low magnifications, and with optics that have a longer working distance (due to the thickness of the resin block).
These specimens make the perfect gift for that young budding scientist in your family. They'll love learning about fascinating insects from around the world and studying their anatomy up close. Your little entomologist can even display the insects in their room when not in use. These specimens are also good for adults who wish to study the structure and features of these arthropods.
This kit includes these four specimens:
- Asian Giant Hornet (Vespa mandarina Smith)
- Emerald Rose Chafer (Trigonophorus rothschildi varians Bourgoin)
- Ant (no common name) (Camponotus pseudoirritans)
- Jewelled Frog Beetle (Sagra femorata purpurea Lichtenstein)
|Function:||3D insect specimens preserved in resin|
|Body Material:||Clear Resin Blocks|