Bob's Knobs for SkyWatcher MN190 Maksutov-Newtonian Secondary
Collimate your SkyWatcher MN190 Mak-Newt Telescope (secondary mirror assy.) without special tools when you use Bob's Knobs! It's easy: Just grab a Bob's Knob Collimation Thumbscrew and turn it. You can even do it while looking through the eyepiece on many scopes. You'll never drop that pesky little Allen wrench or screwdriver into the grass again. Installation is a snap with the included instructions, and you can undo the modification at any time if you wish. The factory dust cover will fit normally with Bob's Knobs installed on your secondary.
- Installation is a snap with the included instructions
- Modification can be undone at any time
- Knobs are crafted from black plastic, black oxide steel (black) and/or stainless steel (silver)
- No tools required to perform a collimation!
These Bob's Knobs SWMNsec Collimation screws will fit the SkyWatcher MN190 Maksutov-Newtonian telescope's secondary mirror assembly.
Knobs: Black plastic, 13 mm (1/2”) diameter
Threads: Stainless steel
- Secondary knobs are mounted on long screws to clear the deep secondary lip.
- The small cover over the secondary collimation screws must be removed and set aside when Bob’s Knobs are installed. This cover is cosmetic only and does not affect operation of the scope.