Bob's Knobs for Meade 6” f/10 With the 6-Screw Secondary
Collimate your Schmidt Cassegrain Telescope without special tools when you use Bob's Knobs! It's easy: Just grab a Bob's Knob Collimation Thumbscrew and turn it. You can even do it while looking through the eyepiece on many scopes. You'll never drop that pesky little Allen wrench or screwdriver into the grass again. Installation is a snap with the included instructions, and you can undo the modification at any time if you wish. The factory dust cover will fit normally with Bob's Knobs installed on your secondary.
- Installation is a snap with the included instructions
- Modification can be undone at any time
- Knobs are crafted from black plastic, black oxide steel (black) and/or stainless steel (silver)
- No tools required to perform a collimation!
These Bob's Knobs M6-6 collimation screws will fit the Meade 6” (15 cm) f/10 SCT versions (ETX-LS, LS-6 SC and ACF, LT-6 SC and ACF)
Knobs: Stainless steel, 12 mm (1/2”) diameter
Threads: Stainless steel
- The factory dust cover will fit properly with Bob’s Knobs installed.
- All Meade 6” f/10 SCT have the 6-screw secondary. Bob's Knobs has a technical paper on their web site which provides additional detailed information on installing Bob's Knobs on Meade telescopes with six factory secondary screws. Owners should read this document first, before attempting an installation!
- An Allen wrench for removing the factory collimation screws is included with your order.