Bob's Knobs for Meade 16” f/10 with 3-Screw Secondary
Collimate your Schmidt Cassegrain Telescope without special tools when you use Bob's Knobs! It's easy: Just grab a Bob's Knob Collimation Thumbscrew and turn it. You can even do it while looking through the eyepiece on many scopes. You'll never drop that pesky little Allen wrench or screwdriver into the grass again. Installation is a snap with the included instructions, and you can undo the modification at any time if you wish. The factory dust cover will fit normally with Bob's Knobs installed on your secondary.
- Installation is a snap with the included instructions
- Modification can be undone at any time
- Knobs are crafted from black plastic, black oxide steel (black) and/or stainless steel (silver)
- No tools required to perform a collimation!
These Bob's Knobs M16-3 Collimation screws will fit the Meade 16” (41 cm) f/10 SCT versions with three screws on the secondary housing
Knobs: Stainless steel, 19 mm (3/4”) diameter
Threads: Stainless steel
- The factory dust cover will fit normally with Bob’s Knobs installed.
- Later Meade 16” telescopes have six screws on the secondary housing. These scopes require different knobs. Do not use knobs for the 3-screw secondary on the 6-screw secondary. The screws on the 3-screw knobs are too long.
- An Allen wrench for removing the factory collimation screws is included with your order.