Bob's Knobs for Meade 12” f/8 with 6-Screw Secondary
Collimate your Schmidt Cassegrain Telescope without special tools when you use Bob's Knobs! It's easy: Just grab a Bob's Knob Collimation Thumbscrew and turn it. You can even do it while looking through the eyepiece on many scopes. You'll never drop that pesky little Allen wrench or screwdriver into the grass again. Installation is a snap with the included instructions, and you can undo the modification at any time if you wish. The factory dust cover will fit normally with Bob's Knobs installed on your secondary.
- Installation is a snap with the included instructions
- Modification can be undone at any time
- Knobs are crafted from black plastic, black oxide steel (black) and/or stainless steel (silver)
- No tools required to perform a collimation!
The Bob's Knobs M12-6f8 Collimation screws will fit the Meade 12” (30 cm) f/8 SCT versions with six screws on the secondary housing (LX850).
Knobs: Black plastic, 16 mm (5/8”) diameter
Threads: Black anodized aluminum alloy
- The factory dust cover will fit properly with Bob’s Knobs installed.
- An Allen wrench for removing the factory collimation screws is included with your order.