Bob's Knobs for Collimation Screws for Vixen VMC260L Secondary
Collimate your Telescope without special tools when you use Bob's Knobs! It's easy: Just grab a Bob's Knob Collimation Thumbscrew and turn it. You can even do it while looking through the eyepiece on many scopes. You'll never drop that pesky little Allen wrench or screwdriver into the grass again. Installation is a snap with the included instructions, and you can undo the modification at any time if you wish. The factory dust cover will fit normally with Bob's Knobs installed on your secondary.
- Installation is a snap with the included instructions
- Modification can be undone at any time
- Knobs are crafted from black plastic, stainless steel (silver)
- No tools required to perform a collimation!
These Bob's Knobs VMC260sec will fit the Vixen VMC260L secondary mirror assembly.
Knobs: Black plastic, 16 mm (5/8”) diameter
Threads: Stainless steel
- These knobs sit very close to the secondary housing so the factory dust cover should fit fine. However, if the knobs contact the secondary housing before the screws reach the secondary mirror, Bob's Knobs can supply knobs with longer screws at no charge. Contact Khan Scope Centre for custom orders. If the knobs interfere with the dust cover a shower cap can be used as a substitute cover.