Bob's Knobs for Celestron C6-N/NGT, C8-N/NGT, and C10-N/NGT Newtonian Secondary
Collimate your Newtonian Telescope without special tools when you use Bob's Knobs! It's easy: Just grab a Bob's Knob Collimation Thumbscrew and turn it. You can even do it while looking through the eyepiece on many scopes. You'll never drop that pesky little Allen wrench or screwdriver into the grass again. Installation is a snap with the included instructions, and you can undo the modification at any time if you wish. The factory dust cover will fit normally with Bob's Knobs installed on your secondary.
- Installation is a snap with the included instructions
- Modification can be undone at any time
- Knobs are crafted from black plastic, black oxide steel (black) and/or stainless steel (silver)
- No tools required to perform a collimation!
Bob's Knobs for Celestron C6-N/NGT, C8-N/NGT, and C10-N/NGT Newtonian Secondary:
- Part: CNsec30
- Fits: Celestron C6-N/NGT, C8-N/NGT, and C10-N/NGT Newtonian telescopes secondary mirror part
- Knobs: Black plastic, 13mm (1/2”) diameter
- Threads: Stainless steel
Bob's Knobs offers knobs with screws having either 30mm or 35mm length. Order knobs with a screw length sufficient to allow the knobs to clear the secondary housing. These Knobs (CNsec30) have 30mm screws, which are the most common in this configuration. Check your own scope to be sure.