Bob's Knobs for C9.25 f/10 Secondary with Metric Collimation Screw Threads and “Trifid” Fastar Housing
Collimate your Schmidt Cassegrain Telescope without special tools when you use Bob's Knobs! It's easy: Just grab a Bob's Knob Collimation Thumbscrew and turn it. You can even do it while looking through the eyepiece on many scopes. You'll never drop that pesky little Allen wrench or screwdriver into the grass again. Installation is a snap with the included instructions, and you can undo the modification at any time if you wish. The factory dust cover will fit normally with Bob's Knobs installed on your secondary.
- Installation is a snap with the included instructions
- Modification can be undone at any time
- Knobs are crafted from black plastic, black oxide steel (black) and/or stainless steel (silver)
- No tools required to perform a collimation!
The Bob's Knobs C9.25fst collimation knobs will fit the Celestron 9.25” (23.5 cm) f/10 SCT versions with the "Trifid" Fastar secondary housing
Knobs: Black plastic, 15 mm (5/8”) diameter
Threads: Stainless steel
- These knobs fit the Celestron 9.25” f/10 SCT with a Fastar secondary which has black Phillips factory collimation screws that are recessed into the secondary housing. These versions may or may not have EdgeHD optics.
- Collimation screws on these telescopes are small with very fine threads. Knobs must be tightened gently (just enough to hold the secondary in place) to prevent damage to either the knob or secondary assembly!
- Knobs include a set of long spacers so they sit slightly above the rotary cover opening.
- The factory dust cover will fit normally with Bob’s Knobs installed.
- The rotary secondary cover must remain open when the knobs are installed. The cover is cosmetic only and will not affect operation of the telescope.