Bob's Knobs for C14 f/11 Secondary with Factory Headless Set-Style Collimation Screws
Collimate your Schmidt Cassegrain Telescope without special tools when you use Bob's Knobs! It's easy: Just grab a Bob's Knob Collimation Thumbscrew and turn it. You can even do it while looking through the eyepiece on many scopes. You'll never drop that pesky little Allen wrench or screwdriver into the grass again. Installation is a snap with the included instructions, and you can undo the modification at any time if you wish. The factory dust cover will fit normally with Bob's Knobs installed on your secondary.
- Installation is a snap with the included instructions
- Modification can be undone at any time
- Knobs are crafted from black plastic, black oxide steel (black) and/or stainless steel (silver)
- No tools required to perform a collimation!
The Bob's Knobs C14set product will fit the Celestron 14” (36 cm) f/11 SCT versions with factory headless "set screw" -style (Allen or slotted) collimation screws.
Knobs: Black plastic, 16 mm (5/8”) diameter
Threads: Stainless steel
- These knobs will also fit the Celestron 14” SCT with “Trifid” Fastar secondary and headless set-style collimation screws. The rotary secondary cover must remain open when knobs are installed. The cover is cosmetic only and will not affect operation of the telescope.
- The factory dust cover will fit normally with Bob’s Knobs installed.
- Note: Do not adjust the center secondary screw if present!