Bob's Knobs Collimation Screws for Vixen R200SS Secondary
Collimate your Telescope without special tools when you use Bob's Knobs! It's easy: Just grab a Bob's Knob Collimation Thumbscrew and turn it. You can even do it while looking through the eyepiece on many scopes. You'll never drop that pesky little Allen wrench or screwdriver into the grass again. Installation is a snap with the included instructions, and you can undo the modification at any time if you wish. The factory dust cover will fit normally with Bob's Knobs installed on your secondary.
- Installation is a snap with the included instructions
- Modification can be undone at any time
- Knobs are crafted from black (or red) plastic, & stainless steel (silver)
- No tools required to perform a collimation!
Fits: The Vixen R200SS telescopes.
Knobs: Black plastic, 16 mm (5/8”) diameter
Threads: Stainless steel
- The factory dust cover may interfere with Bob’s Knobs. A shower cap can be used as a substitute cover.