Bob's Knobs Celestron Knobs for C11 f/10 with Flat Secondary Housing (non-Fastar) and Metric Collimation Screw Threads
Collimate your Schmidt Cassegrain Telescope without special tools when you use Bob's Knobs! It's easy: Just grab a Bob's Knob Collimation Thumbscrew and turn it. You can even do it while looking through the eyepiece on many scopes. You'll never drop that pesky little Allen wrench or screwdriver into the grass again. Installation is a snap with the included instructions, and you can undo the modification at any time if you wish. The factory dust cover will fit normally with Bob's Knobs installed on your secondary.
- Installation is a snap with the included instructions
- Modification can be undone at any time
- Knobs are crafted from black plastic, stainless steel (silver)
- No tools required to perform a collimation!
These Bob's Knobs C11metSS (stainless steel) collimation knobs will fit the
Celestron 11” (28 cm) f/10 SCT versions with flat secondary housing and metric collimation screw threads (most CPC 1100).
Knobs: Stainless steel (black), 12 mm (1/2”) diameter
- Black Phillips factory collimation screws usually have metric threads, but some black Phillips screws have standard threads. Make sure the knob threads match the factory screw threads before installing the knobs.
- Black oxide steel (shown in photo) is for dry environments. Lightly oil the knobs periodically as an anti-corrosion measure. Stainless steel provides better corrosion protection in coastal or high humidity areas, or in places where dew or other condensation is common.
- The factory dust cover will fit normally with Bob's Knobs installed.
- Equipment Type: Collimation Knobs
- Fits: Celestron 11" (28 cm) f/10 SCT versions with flat secondary housing and metric collimation screw threads (most CPC 1100).
- Knobs: Stainless steel (SS), 12 mm (1/2") diameter
- Threads: Stainless steel
- Bob's Knobs Product Number: C11metSS