About the Baader UV IR Cut Filter - 31mm Round Unmounted...
Baader Planetarium has introduced the world's finest... the Baader UV/IR Cut Filter. This filter is a must for all digital imaging with digital cameras, CCD cameras and modified webcams. It's also useful for protecting valuable H-Alpha filters from heat stress and damaging IR (Daystar, etc). Due to their extremely high optical quality, these filters may be stacked and used far in front of the focal plane (necessary for imaging uses).
Like the Baader Planetarium Contrast-Booster, the Baader UV/IR Cut Filter uses the very latest coating technology to deliver the finest filtration quality, and lifetime durability. The Baader Planetarium UV-IR Cut Filter (50.8x3 Round Unmounted) is a must for all digital imaging with Digital Cameras, CCD Cameras and modified webcams.
Baader UV IR Cut Filter - 31 Round Unmounted Features...
- Unmatched 98% Average Transmission! Freedom from ghost images (very low reflection multi-coating)
- Extremely Sharp Cutoff at 690nm (leaves all the visible red, including the important 656nm H-alpha.)
- Sharp cutoff below 400nm. Eliminates violet halos around bright stars
- True optical quality glass substrate and coatings.
- Combine with any of the other Baader filters to deliver the sharpest images possible.
Baader UV IR Cut Filter - 31 Round Unmounted Specifications...
Filter Type: Ultra Violet / Infrared Cut-off
Format: Round, Un-mounted
Cutoff: 400nm - 690nm
Coatings: Multi-coatedBaader Planetarium Product Number: FUVIR-RD31