Astrozap Flexi-Heat Dew Shields With Notches for Specific Celestron Telescopes
Tired of dew cutting your observing session short? Don't want to deal with storing or carrying a hard dew shield? Then check out the AstroZap Flexi-Heat Dew Shield! Astrozap's Flexi-Heat Dew Shields direct the heat right to your optical tube assembly, thus eliminating any chance of dew formation. Guaranteed. These products have one or two notches (depending on model) and are designed to fit specific Celestron scopes with certain dovetail bar arrangements which can vary per your specific configuration. Select the model you need from the drop-down menu.
This high quality AstroZap Flexi-Heat Dew Shield comes in the sizes and shapes you need to fit any telescope in your fleet. All of Astrozap's Flexi-Heat heated dew shields are made of durable black ABS plastic that won't chip or crack. What's more, the interior is felt-lined to help heating contrast and to prevent extraneous light from reaching the optics. Compatible with Kendrick and Dewbuster controllers, 66% of the Astrozap heat shield is heat-emitting for even distribution and won't cause viewing distortion. The best part is that you can plug it directly into your vehicle's accessory port and use it without a controller! The source of heat is a thick film heater manufactured for operation at 12 volts. Sixty-six percent of the surface area is heat emitting - this means more even heat distribution and no localized hot spots or burnouts often associated with resistance wire heaters.
Attaching an AstroZap FlexiHeat Dew shield to your telescope is as easy as connecting its sewn velcro strips together. It's quick, easy and won't mar the finish on your telescope. The AstroZap Flexi-Heat Dew Shield also has a two inch wide rubber trim that keeps it from slipping out of place and comes with 6-ft. phono-jack cable to plug into controllers (sold separately), or use optional car accessory plug for use without controller. When the night is over? Just detach the AstroZap Flexi-Heat Dew Shield from your telescope and roll it up - or lay it flat for easy storage. These superior quality flexible heated dew shields are great for all kinds of scopes!
Put an AstroZap Flexi-Heat Dew Shield on your scope and the HEAT is on!
AstroZap Flexi-Heat Dew Shield Features:
- High quality design fashioned from durable, black ABS plastic with integrated 12v film heater.
- The AstroZap Flexi-Heat Dew Shield is felt lined to help increase contrast and block stray light.
- Sewn-in velcro strips for fast wrap around and neoprene rubber trim to prevent slippage.
- This AstroZap Flexi-Heat Dew Shield produces no heat wave disturbance.
- Compatible with Kendrick and Dewbuster controllers, 66% of the shield is heat-emitting for even distribution.
- The AstroZap Flexi-Heat Dew Shield comes with 6-ft. phono-jack cable to plug into controllers (sold separately), or use optional cigarette lighter plug for use without controller.
AstroZap Flexi-Heat Dew Shield for Celestron Telescopes Specifications:
Equipment Type: Dew Shield
Application: Celestron Telescopes (notched)
Construction: ABS Plastic
Power: 12V DC
Requirements: D/C adapter (AZ-719) or dual channel controller (AZ-720)