About the AstroZap AstroStrap Dew Heater for BinoViewers...
Do you have a problem with dew? There's a natural solution - AstroZap AstroStrap Dew Heaters. Here's how it works...
On one side of the AstroZap AstroStrap you find a sponge insulation. This keeps the warmth of the heating element directed towards your optics or appliances and saves energy while it keeps your gear moisture-free. Simply wrap the AstroZap AstroStrap Dew Heater element around your eyepiece or objective cell with the blue cloth side applied to where you want the heat. On the flip side of the AstroStrap, you'll find a black velcro closure. Just pull the AstroZap AstroStrap tight, press the connecting velcro tab to the back of the heater and the elastic holds it firmly in place.
When running a full power, the AstroZap AstroStrap Dew Heater draws 0.50 amps and much less when operating in a normal mode. Each heater comes with a standard six-foot cord and phono-plug connector for 12-volt operation. But remember, the AstroZap AstroZap is just the heater and cord... You'll need a dew system controller to supply the power. No worries! The AstroZap AstroStrap Dew Heater is compatible with Kendrick, Dew Buster, and Thousand Oaks Controllers.
When you use an AstroZap AstroStrap Dew Heater the HEAT is on!
AstroZap AstroStrap Dew Heater for BinoViewers Features...
- AstroStrap Dew Heaters use printed circuit technology for even heat distribution.
- Insulation keeps the warmth of the heating element directed towards your optics or appliances and saves energy while it keeps your gear moisture-free.
- Permanently attached 6 foot power cord with a male RCA plug end.
- AstroStrap Dew Heaters are compatible with Kendrick, Thousand Oaks and DewBuster Controllers.
- Non-marring velcro and elastic fixtures.
- Connects to an available port on a "dew system controller" sold separately.
AstroZap AstroStrap Dew Heater for BinoViewers Specifications...
Equipment Type: Dew Heater Strap
Requirements: Dew Controller / DC Adapter (not included)
Plug: Male RCA
Power: 12V DC
Closure: Velcro / Elastic
Cord Length: 6 foot
Amps: 0.5AstroZap Product Number: AZ-718