About the Lunt 60mm
Are you looking for a great professional quality Lunt Solar Telescope for imaging and observations? The Lunt Solar Systems LS60THa H-Alpha Telescope is a refractor-based telescope which has a precision aligned singlet chromatical lens with 60mm aperture. An internal etalon with Pressure Tuner adjustment allows for a Lunt Solar Blocking Filter. Focus is achieved with a dual speed Crayford style focuser with 10:1 reduction standard. 6mm Blocking Filter included.
But there'''s more than just a pretty view through the Lunt 60mm ... You can achieve coarse focus adjustment with a slide tube, and then fine adjustments to focus are accomplished via the included dual-speed 2" Crayford style focuser with 10:1 reduction. Its clam shell mount is compatible with most tripods and mounting holes are all part of the Lunt Solar Telescope System.... Right down to the stylized white pearl paint with anodized black trim!
Lunt Solar Systems H-Alpha Telescope creates their line of h-alpha solar telescopes in Tuscon, Arizona - including the Lunt 60mm . They have have put together a group of experienced solar enthusiasts who are looking forward to energizing the hobby with a continued commitment to advancing Lunt Solar Telescope technologies, pride in quality, and the highest level of customer care. These are names you'''ll recognize, including Andrew Lunt with 20 years of optical design, Markus Ludes with his extensive knowledge of telescope design, Manny Serrano as a design engineer and Brian Stevens assembling, repairing and troubleshooting etalon systems. And newly designed etalon systems are what it'''s all about.... Some of their new products will range from an entry level 50mm etalon filter through to a 160mm Lunt Solar Systems H-Alpha Telescope using different components... One that'''s less thermally sensitive and far less prone to de-contacting.
- Clam shell mount is compatible with most tripods and mounting holes
- 60mm precision aligned lens with a focal length of 500mm
- Internal etalon with tune adjustment which allows for a maximum of
- Includes 6mm blocking filter which provides a ~4.5mm image
- Dual-speed 2" Crayford style focuser with 10:1 reduction
- Less thermally sensitive and far less prone to de-contacting
- Refractor-based telescope which has a precision aligned singlet chromatical lens
- Great professional quality solar telescope for imaging and observations
- Stylized white pearl paint with anodized black trim
Optics Type: Dedicated H-Alpha Solar Telescope
Lens Type: Singlet
Focal Length: 500mm
Image Size: ~4.5
Filter Type: H-alpha
Tuner: Pressure Tuner
Focuser: Dual-speed 2" Crayford style focuser with 10:1 reduction
Lunt Product Number: LS60THa/B600CPT
Customer Note: Some images may depict optional accessories.