About the Antares W70 Eyepiece...
The W70 series eyepieces offer extra field and extra eye relief without sacrificing image quality. Many observers do not like having their eye too close to the eyepiece, on average, the Antares W70 Eyepieces have an eye relief of 15mm. Combine that with a wide apparent field of view and you have eyepieces that are very comfortable and nice to use.
Larger clusters and nebulosities will now easily fit into your field of view at higher magnification, and your eyeball won'''t be pressed up against the glass. Standard features of the Antares W70 Eyepieces include multi-coating, fold-down rubber eyeshield, rubber grips, standard filter threaded barrels and edge-blacked lenses. (Psssst... Purchase a set of 5 and get the aluminum case FREE!)
Antares W70 Eyepiece Features...
- Wide 67 degree field of view
- Outstanding 15mm of eye relief
- Fully multi-coated for maximum contrast and excellent color rendition
- Features include fold-down rubber eyeshield, rubber grips, standard filter threaded barrels and edge-blacked lenses
- Get extra field and extra eye relief without sacrificing image quality!
Antares W70 Eyepiece Specifications...
Barrel Size: 1.25"
Field of View: 67 degrees
Eye Relief: 15mm
Coatings: Fully multi-coated
Threaded for Filters: Yes