This optical tube is in superb optical and cosmetic condition.
Excellent for Visual or Photographic purposes.
Meade ETX-LS6 ACF Optical Tube Assembly only.
Best for imagingSolar, lunar, planetary & Messier objects
Featuring an Advanced Coma-Free (ACF) optical design offering the coma-free pinpoint star images and flatter image fields while reducing astigmatism and eliminates diffraction spikes. Features include a 6" (152mm) aperture, 1524mm focal length, and f/10 focal ratio. Equipped with an internal single speed focuser and Ultra High Transmission Coatings (UHTC) for the improvement of brighter star clusters, more fine detail in nebulae, and greater surface features on planets
- Optical designAdvanced Coma-Free (ACF)
- Optical diameter150mm
- Focal length1524mm
- Focal ratiof/10.0
- Resolving power0.77arc*sec
- Lowest useful magnification21x
- Highest useful magnification300x
- Highest theoretical magnification300x
- Limiting stellar magnitude13.5
- Optical qualityDiffraction limited
Note: This optical tube has been de-forked from a drive base.
You will need to attach a dovetail bar or set of rings to attach it to a mount.
Optics are in excellent condition and very clean.