Svbony SV105C Color Planetary Camera with Sony IMX307 Sensor - F9159B
Couldn't load pickup availability
The Svbony SV105C is economical and great for beginners! Take images or record 2K video at high speed of the Moon, Jupiter, Saturn, Venus, and Mars as well as terrestrial targets through a telescope or select spotting scopes. Thread on standard 1.25" filters (not included).
The Sony Starvis IMX307 CMOS color sensor has a max resolution of 1920 x 1080 2.9um square pixels, which totals 2.07MP.
There is no pixel vignetting due to the use of dark light compensation technology, which greatly improves image clarity in low light conditions.
The body of the SV105C Planetary Camera is very sturdy and made to never deform. As you can see from the images, this camera has a USB2.0 interface and comes with the cable necessary to plug it into your computer. The camera also accepts 1.25" threaded filters; perfect for adding a neutral density or color planetary filter to enhance your subject!
Check out all the other specifications for the Svbony SV105C below:
Svbony SV105C Color Planetary Camera Specifications
- Model: SV105C
- Sensor Model: Sony IMX307 Color
- Total Pixels: 2.07 MP
- Max Resolution: 1920 x 1080
- Pixel Size: 2.9um x 2.9um
- Max Frame Rate: 30FPS MJPG, 5FPS YUY2
- Shutter: Electronic Rolling
- Exposure Range: 15ms - 1000ms
- ADC: 10 bit/12 bit
- Support Systems: Windows 8, 10, 11, Linus OS, Mac OS, Android
- Support Telescope: Telescope with 1.25" focuser or diagonal
- Data Port: USB2.0
- Interface Type: Standard UVC protocol
- Cable Length: 1.8m
- Weight: 100g
- Power Consumption: 150MA@5V