SharpStar 61EDPHII - ED Triplet APO Refractor
- The optical design was improved in this new design
- 61 mm f/5.5 Triplet air-spaced optical design
- Includes special ED lens
- f/4.5 full-frame reducer lens can be used
- The appearance is stylish and streamlined
- Brand-new 2.5-inch dual-speed rack and pinion focuser, 10:1 fine focus
- Universal (Vixen-style) dovetail bar
- One-piece Tube Rings
- New attractive and practical handle
This SharpStar 61EDPHII ED APO 61 mm Apochromatic Refractor Telescope will amaze any user with its special Triplet design. The optical design makes SharpStar 61EDPHII an excellent imaging and observing telescope with high-level optical performance. The newly designed 61EDPHII Refractor from SharpStar offers an improved optical objective lens design over the previous model of 61 telescope. It retains almost the same values of aperture, focal length, and appearance as the previous model.
NOTE: A Focal Reducer is NOT included with this product.
61EDPH II uses the same smooth and solid F4.5 full-frame focal reducer (NOT included with telescope) to match their lens. The 2.3" reducer’s drawtube has a female M63×1 thread for the focuser of objective lens, the other end supplied external male M48×0.75 thread adapter for your camera to ensure the 55mm back focus requirement is satisfied. If you need to extend it, the back focus can be up to 99 mm by unscrewing the back adapter and configuring the adapter ring. The reducer features a triplet air-spaced lens, which supports full-frame optics, and eliminates color-fringing for exceptional control, available in 275 mm focal length, for an immersive deep-sky object astrophotography experience.
The 61EDPH II APO Refractor Equipment also includes a 10 cm dovetail plate, it has a screw-hole in the center that allows the camera to be mounted to a tripod for photography. The back end is equipped with a medium 2.5" rack and pinion precision focuser to be used with a large dedicated reducer, which is available optionally.
- Model: 61EDPHII
- Objective: 61 mm Aperture, f/5.5
- Focal Length: 335 mm
- Objective Type: Triplet Air-Spaced APO (ED)
- Form Factor: Triplet, Air-spaced Objective
- Resolution: 1.93 arcsecond
- Visual Limit Magnitude: 10.7
- Total Weight: 1.9 kg (Mechanical mounting parts)
- Net Weight: 1.5 kg
- Length (Dewshield Retracted): 235 mm
- Main Tube Outer Diameter: 80 mm