The LX65 Series 6" ACF telescope has an Advanced Coma-Free (ACF™) optical design offering the coma-free pinpoint star images and flatter image fields while reducing astigmatism and eliminates diffraction spikes. Features include an 6" (152mm) aperture, 1524mm focal length, and f/10 focal ratio.
Equipped with an internal single speed focuser and Ultra High Transmission Coatings (UHTC™) for the improvement of brighter star clusters, additional fine detail in nebulae, and greater surface features on planets. Includes (1) 26mm,1.25" Super Plossl eyepiece and a red-dot viewfinder along with a vixen-style dovetail. The optical tube assembly (OTA) alone weighs 4.2 kg (9.14 lbs) and has dimensions of Ø=22cm x 42cm (Ø=8.5" x 16.5").
- Advanced Coma-Free optical design
- Ultra-High Transmission Coatings (UHTC™)
- Aperture: 6-inch (152mm)
- Focal length: 1524mm
- Focal ratio: f/10
- AudioStar handbox controller with speech
- Over 30,000 object database
- Ability to hold two optical tubes at once
- Aluminium tripod with accessory tray
- One 1.25" Plossl 26mm Eyepiece