The Kendrick Digifire FX Pro is a 4-channel, 4-port temperature sensing digital controller with two auxiliary 12VDC power ports. One of the power ports is configurable to 8VDC.
Digifire FX Pro Features:
- New OLED Graphic Display which displays all settings at a glance
- Built-in Voltage Meter
- Heavy-Duty, individually adjustable power output for up to 4 heaters
- Built-in 8V DSLR Power Supply
- 2 DC Accessory Ports
- 1 Port 12V up to 7 Amp output
- 2nd port programmable for 12V OR 8V (DSLR Camera Power). Up to 1.5 Amp output
- 15 Amps total power (max 7 Amp with Cigarette Lighter Plug)
- Dimmable lights! In fact, after 2 minutes, they shut-off! Pressing 1 of the 2 control buttons will "wake-up" the lights again, or you can also set the lights and graphic display to remain ON
- User Changeable Cord. We strongly recommend you "ditch the Cigarette Lighter Plug". Chose your own or add the Kendrick Anderson Power Pole plugs to get all 15 Amps the unit is capable of delivering
- Cord Management - Power other devices using the 2 DC Accessory Ports. For example, the Kendrick 12V USB Hub.
- Low Voltage Cut-Off - A Kendrick Standard that saves your battery from permanent destruction
- NEW>> Disable Low Voltage Cut-Off. Not recommended, but now it's doable.
- Reverse Polarity Protection
DigiFire FX-PRO - Temperature Sensing Features
- Temperature Sensing control for 2 of the 4 heater ports.
- Heaters are only powered when the temperature of your optics reaches the level you choose. It works on the difference between Ambient Air Temperature and the temperature of your optics. Choose a setting that is 0-10 C°
- Prevents unnecessary over-heating (which degrades image quality)
- Saves battery power
- Traditional "Duty-Cycle" settings are also available on all 4 heater ports
Sensors included: 2 - 1 of these is the Ambient Air Temperature and the other is the Optic Temperature Sensor. Additional Sensors are optional. If you want to use Temperature Regulation on a 2nd optic (telescope), order an extra Temperature Sensor.