JMI Telescope Carrying Case – Celestron RASA 8" with 10″ Pneumatic Wheels
Now you can safely transport your telescope with a JMI Telescope Carrying Case – Celestron RASA 8" with 10″ Pneumatic Wheels. The 10″ pneumatic wheels make for easy transport on uneven terrain, steps, etc. This case is made for the Celestron 8" RASA Astrograph only. Made with heavy-duty ABS plastic, this JMI Carrying Case includes crush-resistant die-cut foam contoured to safely hold the telescopes OTA during transport. Protects your expensive telescope equipment while making it easier to transport from one location to any other. Features retractable handles and 10″ pneumatic wheels for ease of lifting and rolling transport. Black color, sturdy ABS case is strong and durable.
Includes four latches (two lockable) for the removable cover (no hinge), two steel-reinforced handles and die-cut foam lining with compartments for the Celestron 8" RASA Astrograph. It can be carried (requires two people) or easily pulled using the attached 10″ pneumatic wheels. Both the finder scope and hand unit must be detached and placed inside the case.
Compatible with: Celestron RASA 8" Astrograph.
NOTE: The CASERASA8-10 case fits the above telescopes. It is likely that it will also fit other closely related scopes, but some of the foam may require cutting and/or modification. If you feel you must make modifications, please take pictures and consult with us first at email@example.com. We will be glad to help you get the correct foam modifications made.
- Case Structure: Black ABS Plastic material
- Foam Interior: Pre-cut, crush-resistant die-cut foam
- Latches: four latches (two lockable latches)
- Cover Type: Removable Cover
- Wheels: Special 10" Pneumatic wheels Installed
- Outside dimensions of the case: 31-1/4″ x 17-1/4″ x 23-1/2″
- Weight – 15.4 lb
- The shipping box is approximately 23-1/4″ x 17-7/8″ x 32-1/8″ (FedEx Ground dimensional weight is 80 lb) and the shipping weight is approximately 21.4 lb
- All values provided are subject to slight changes