The Sky Mentor 1.25" Inch UHC telescope Filter was designed to improve the image contrast of observed objects.
Due to its ability to produce exceptionally sharp and clear images, this filter is considered one of the most popular astronomy accessories.
It can be used not only for celestial observations but also for astrophotography.
- Sky Mentor 1.25" UHC/Lpr filter
- Sky background is darker for observations of deep-sky objects
- This filter is perfect for observation of faint and low-contrast deep-sky objects. These features make it perfect for observing nebulae and other deep-sky objects
- Barrel diameter:!.25" simply attach to eyepiece-cased in a sturdy transparent case
- Significantly reduces light pollution, great for city and suburban observation
- Scratch resistant coatings.
- Type: Ultra High Contrast Filter (UHC Filter)
- Material: Optical glass lens, Aluminum Frame
- Shape: Round
- Barrel diameter:1.25"
- Pls note: the filters of Sky Mentor are not designed for sun observation. Do not look at the sun with this filter. Your eyes could be permanently damaged
- Sky Mentor 1.25 inch UHC Filter
- Sturdy Plastic Storage Case