- This Explore One Aurora II reflector telescope has a generous 114mm (4.5”) aperture, allowing you to see deep sky objects like galaxies, nebulae and star clusters as well as the Moon & planets.
- Two interchangeable Plossl eyepieces give you magnifications of 20x and 52x.
- Slow-motion controls on the alt-azimuth mount allow for subtle adjustments when moving the telescope up, down and side to side.
- The full-size tripod is fully adjustable and includes an accessory tray for holding extra eyepiece.
- Use the red dot finder to locate observing targets.
Offering a focal length of 500 mm and equipped with two premium Plossl eyepieces, this 4.5” Aurora One Newtonian reflector allows the user to experience ancient starlight in the form of galaxies, nebulae and star clusters as well as objects closer to home, such as the Moon, Jupiter and Saturn.
To produce its well-defined images, this telescope combines large optics and a sturdy mount with smooth motion controls. It also comes with a fully adjustable metal tripod and a red dot finder for locating coveted celestial targets. This easy to operate telescope is a great choice for budding, young astronomers who want to do some serious observing, families in search of a backyard telescope or science classrooms with an opportunity for some night sky observing.