About the Coronado Cemax 2X Solar Barlow Lens - 1.25"...
Do you own a Coronado Cemax H-Alpha eyepiece and would like to get a closer look? Consider the Coronado Cemax H-Alpha 2X Barlow Lens. It will double the magnifying power of your Cemax eyepieces!
CEMax stands for Contrast Enhanced... To the Max! The Coronado Cemax H-Alpha 2X Barlow Lens for solar observing has been painstakingly designed by Coronado Instruments Group to minimize the number of components and designing them so as not to create residual reflections and spurious light near the image. Specifically designed for use in H-alpha and multi-coated on every surface (including cemented surfaces), the Cemax barlow is the ultimate in contrast enhancement for the Solar observer.
Safety Note: The Coronado Cemax 2X Barlow Lens is NOT a solar filter. It must be used in conjunction with a safe solar filter.
Coronado Cemax 2X Solar Barlow Lens - 1.25" Features...
- Anti-reflective coatings on all surfaces, including cemented surfaces
- Specially contrast enhanced for dedicated h-alpha solar viewing
- Delivers 2X magnification to double the power of any Cornado Cemax eyepiece!
- Minimized amount of internal components to eliminate spurious light
- For use with Coronado Instruments H-alpha products only
Coronado Cemax 2X Solar Barlow Lens - 1.25" Specifications...
Equipment Type: Barlow Lens
Magnification Factor: 2X
Coating: Fully Mulit-Coated
Barrel Size: 1.25"
Coronado Product Number: BAR