About the Nikon TraveLite EX 8X25 CF Binoculars...
The Nikon Travelite Binocular fuses clear edge-to-edge viewing with a new Nikon Binocular body design for enhanced ergonomics and durability.
By utilizing Nikon'''s bright, multicoated optics and Bak4 high index prisms, the Nikon Travelite Binocular delivers a brighter, sharper view during critical early and late periods. Turn-and-slide eyecups and a central focus knob make using the Nikon Binoculars Travelite a simple pleasure for any user, and the durable, rubber-armored body protects against hard use. The new Nikon Travelite Binocular also features enhanced ergonomics and aspherical eyepiece lenses for an enhanced field of view that is uncommonly flat and clear from edge to edge.
Nikon TraveLite EX 8X25 CF Binoculars Features...
- Waterproof (up to 2m/6.6 ft. for 5 minutes) and fog-free with nitrogen gas
- Aspherical eyepiece lens eliminates image distortion
- High-eyepoint design provides a clear field of view for those who wear eyeglasses
- Close focusing distance: 2.8m
- Multilayer-coated lenses for brighter images
- Turn-and-slide rubber eyecups facilitate easy positioning of eyes at the correct eyepoint
- Eco-glass optics are free of lead and arsenic
TraveLite EX 8X25 CF Binoculars Specifications...
Magnification (x): 8
Objective diameter (mm): 25
Angular field of view (Real/degree): 6.3
Angular field of view (Apparent/degree): 47.5
Field of view at 1,000m (m): 110
Exit pupil (mm): 3.1
Relative brightness: 9.6
Eye relief (mm): 15.5
Close focusing distance (m): 2.8
Weight (g): 355
Length (mm): 100
Width (mm): 116
Interpupillary distance adjustment (mm): 56.72Nikon Product Number: 35501