About the Sky-Watcher SynScan GPS Module...
The Sky-Watcher SynScan GPS Module is a compact all-in-one GPS module solution to connect to SynScan computer telescope GOTO system. It provides accurate geometrical coordinates and serves as a precise real-time clock for the GOTO system.
The receiver of the Sky-Watcher SynScan GPS Module continuously tracks all satellites in view and provides accurate satellite positioning data. The SynScan GPS is optimized for good performance, low cost, and maximum flexibility. It is suitable for a wide range of applications utilizing navigation and geometrical information.
Sky-Watcher SynScan GPS Module Features...
- 12 parallel channel GPS receiver
- 4100 simultaneous time-frequency search bins
- 140dBm acquisition sensitivity
- 150dBm tracking sensitivity
- 5m CEP accuracy
- Dual mode for using with both SynScan GOTO system and personal computer
- USB adapter cable included for connecting to a personal computer
- Compatible with NMEA compliant road map software.
- Build-in magnet to adhere to iron metal surface
Sky-Watcher SynScan GPS Module Specifications...
Receiver Type: 12 parallel channel, L1 C/A code
Accuracy: Position 5m CEP, Velocity 0.1m/sec
Reacquisition: 1 sec
Sensitivity: -140dBm acquisition, -150dBm tracking
Update Rate: 1Hz
Operational Limits: Altitude
Serial Interface: RS-232 level
Protocol: 1. NMEA-0183 V3.01 4800 baud, 8, N, 1(Default) 2. SynScan Position, Velocity & Time II Binary Message.
Input Voltage: 3.8V ~ 8.0V
Operating Temperature: -40 deg C ~ +85 degC
Humidity: 5% ~ 95%Sky-Watcher Product Number: 70031