About the Kowa SV 10x42 Binoculars...
The Kowa SV 10x42 Binocular (Black) from Kowa Sporting Optics has a slightly larger magnification size of 10x allowing a closer detailed look at the subject of interest. A 42mm size objective is a comfortable Kowa Binoculars size allowing enough light transmission to be eminently usable during the low-light situations of dawn, dusk and overcast days without adding any superfluous weight. This is a comfortable Kowa Roof Binocular with an especially sleek and attractive flowing design. The conspicuous red line at the intersection of the closed bridge adds a distinctly snazzy flavor to the overall visual form factor.
The Kowa SV 10x42 Binocular looks aside, the optics are fully multicoated minimizing light loss and increasing brightness. These Kowa Binoculars are phase coated for true color fidelity and provided with a highly reflective coating that produces a clear visual range and sharp image elevates this glass to a level of optical superiority. Twist-up eyecups contribute to the viewing comfort; twist down for use with glasses, twist up for use without. Rubber armoring provides a secure and comfortable grip, as well as added shock-resistance. The nitrogen filled waterproof and fogproof feature will ensure optical protection in all weather conditions and outdoor situations. Smooth and sleek with strategically placed indentations in the rubber armoring this is a practical and visually pleasing Kowa Binocular to own.
Kowa SV 10x42 Binoculars Features...
- The lightweight design of the YF and SV Series allows for extended use in the field
- Nitrogen filled waterproof and fogproof ensures all-weather performance
- Rubber armoring provides a secure and comfortable grip, as well as added shock-resistance
- Highly reflective Kowa KR coating minimizes light loss and produces a clear and sharp image
- The stylish design includes depressions placed in the rubber armor for a more secure and comfortable hold
- Phase coating ensures that color wave-lengths have the same focus point reducing chromatic aberration and ensuring color fidelity
- Fully multi-coated optics provide multiple layers on all air to glass surfaces for a brighter, higher-contrast image with less eyestrain
- Traditional roof prism design offering enhanced three-dimensional imaging, less light loss and generally sharper images
Kowa SV 10x42 Binoculars Specificatons...
Prism Type: Roof
Objective Lens Diameter: 42 mm
Angle of View: 5.0 degrees
Minimum Focus Distance: 13.12 ft / 4 m
Exit Pupil Diameter: 4.2mm
Eye Relief: 15.5 mm
Interpupillary Adjustment: 58.5 - 72 mm / 2.30 - 2.83"
Dioptric Correction: None
Focus Type: Center
Tripod Mount: Not Specified By Manufacturer
Dimensions: 172x128x56mm (6.8x5x2.2in)
Weight: 670g (23.6oz)Kowa Product Number: SV42-10