About the Kowa SV 10x32 Binoculars...
The Kowa SV 10x32 Binocular (Black) from Kowa Sporting Optics has a traditional roof prism design offering enhanced three-dimensional imaging, less light loss and generally sharper images. Full multi-coated lenses on these Kowa Binoculars ensure crisp, clear images with maximum brightness while the Kowa KR coating inhibits reflections and increases resolution. Phase coating adjusts the color spectrum so that color fringing is eliminated and true color is transmitted. The optical enhancements were engineered into the Kowa Binoculars without sacrificing the nitrogen filled waterproofing and fogproofing.
The Kowa SV 10x32 Binocular features a stylish and smooth housing with rounded curving edges and strategically placed hand-holds make this Kowa Binocular a visually pleasing item both to look thorough and look at. Twist-up eyecups customize the viewing experience personal preference with or without eye or sunglasses. Rubber armoring provides a secure and comfortable grip, as well as added shock-resistance. This Kowa Binocular is an economic answer to possession of a feature filled binocular.
Kowa SV 10x32 Binoculars Features...
- The lightweight design of the YF and SV Series allows for extended use in the field
- Nitrogen filled waterproof and fogproof ensures all-weather performance
- Rubber armoring provides a secure and comfortable grip, as well as added shock-resistance
- Highly reflective Kowa KR coating minimizes light loss and produces a clear and sharp image
- The stylish design includes depressions placed in the rubber armor for a more secure and comfortable hold
- Phase coating ensures that color wave-lengths have the same focus point reducing chromatic aberration and ensuring color fidelity
- Fully multi-coated optics provide multiple layers on all air to glass surfaces for a brighter, higher-contrast image with less eyestrain
- Traditional roof prism design offering enhanced three-dimensional imaging, less light loss and generally sharper images
Kowa SV 10x32 Binoculars Specificatons...
Prism Type: Roof
Objective Lens Diameter: 32 mm
Angle of View: 6.0 degrees
Field-of-View: 316.27 ft @ 1000 yd / 105 m @ 1000 m
Minimum Focus Distance: 6.56 ft / 2 m
Exit Pupil Diameter: 3.2 mm
Eye Relief: 16 mm
Interpupillary Adjustment: 58.5 - 72 mm / 2.30 - 2.83"
Dioptric Correction: None
Focus Type: Center
Tripod Mount: Not Specified By Manufacturer
Dimensions: 5.43 x 4.88 x 1.97" / 138 x 124 x 50 mm
Weight: 20.11 oz / 570 gKowa Product Number: SV32-10