About the Kendrick Standard Dual Channel Dew Heater Controller...
The Kendrick Standard Dual Channel Dew Heater Controller has been introduced to replace their original, long standing Model VI controller. The Standard Dual Channel has a ton of new features but is really simple to use! As well, it can handle more power and use that power more efficiently! Kendrick is very excited about this newest addition to their Dew Remover System!
Kendrick Standard Dual Channel Dew Heater Controller Features...
- Rugged Plastic Case with modern styling.
- Zero to 100% heater control.
- Fused onboard. Auto Reset.
- On board protection from over current, over temperature, over voltage.
- LED overcurrent indication at both outputs.
- 10 amp capacity (5 amps per channel).
- 6'' detachable fused Power cord. Cord is fused at 7 amps.
- Reverse polarity protected.
- On/off switch (no other dew controller on the market has this).
- RFI (radio frequency interference) free. A critical feature for astro imagers!
- Pulse Width Modulation duty cycle control.
4 outputs, 2 for each control knob.
- LED Power on indicator for both outputs.
- Low voltage cut-off control with LED indication (a Kendrick standard!).
- Mosfet transistors built on board and on EACH output (no voltage drops!). Get the best possible performance out of your heaters!
- Velcro attachment. Parts included.
- 12 VDC operation.
- Dimensions: 4" x 3" x 1.35" (1.75" with knobs).
- 1 Year warranty
Kendrick Standard Dual Channel Dew Heater Controller Specifications...
Equipment Type: Dew Heater Controller System
# of Channels: 2
# of Outputs: 4
Maximum Amps: 14
Case Construction: Plastic
Dimensions: 4" x 3" x 1.35" (1.75" with knobs)Kendrick Product Number: 2001-SDCC