About the Celestron SkyMaster 12x60 Binocular...
The Celestron SkyMaster series of Celestron Binoculars have multi-coated optics and high index BaK-4 prisms for superb light transmission and increased contrast and resolution.
Coupled with large objective lenses, BaK-4 prisms offer amazing light gathering capabilities making the Celestron SkyMaster 12X60 Binoculars ideal for stargazing and other low-light applications. With higher magnifications than standard binoculars, SkyMaster 12x60 brings celestial objects up close, providing images with outstanding detail. View the heavens and the world around you with the Celestron Binoculars SkyMaster Series. Attach the binocular to a Celestron Tripod for extended viewing sessions.
Celestron SkyMaster 12x60 Binocular Features...
- 12x magnification porro prism binocular
- Large 60 mm objective lens offers maximum image brightness in low-light conditions
- Multi-Coated optics for sharp, clear views
- Suitable for terrestrial or astronomical viewing
- Protective rubber covering for ultra-firm grip
- Large center focus knob for easy focusing
- Tripod adaptable
- Long eye relief ideal for eyeglass wearers
- Carrying case included for travel and safe storage
- Limited Lifetime Warranty provides best protection and product support on the market
Celestron SkyMaster 12x60 Binocular Specifications...
Diameter: 60 mm (2.36 in)
Magnification: 12 x
Carrying Case: Nylon
Weight (oz): 39.2 oz (1111 g)
Angular Field of View (deg): 5.3
Linear Field of View (@1000 yds): 278ft / 92m ft (85 m)
Exit Pupil (mm): 5 mm (0.2 in)
Eye Relief (mm): 17 mm (0.67 in)
Near Focus (Binoculars): 59ft / 18m ft (18 m)
IPD Max: 56mm mm (2.2 in)
IPD Min: 72mm mm (2.83 in)
Optical Coatings: Multi-Coated
Weather Proof: Water Resistant
Tripod Adaptable: Yes
Size: 8.25in x 8.1in x 2.8in / 210mm x 206mm x 72mm in (210 mm)
Included Accessories: Objective lens cap, rain guard, carrying case, neck strap, lens cloth, instruction manualCelestron Product Number: 71007