About the Meade Series 5000 100 Degree Mega Wide Angle 10mm Telescope Eyepiece - 1.25"...
The right telescope eyepiece can make or break any telescope. After all, why squint through a tiny pinhole when you can linger at a dramatic window on the universe and all the details? Meade Series 5000 100 Degree MWA Eyepieces offer revolutionary new advances in resolution, image correction and eye relief at fantastic prices and are currently Meade'''s widest angle eyepiece.
Your view will be improved, no matter what telescope you own. See pinpoint resolution edge-to-edge with luxuriously long eye relief. If you think the Meade Series 5000 Eyepieces look good on the outside, wait until you see the heavens through one!
Meade Series 5000 100 Degree Mega Wide Angle 10mm Telescope Eyepiece - 1.25" Features...
- Mega Wide Angle Series 5000 Eyepieces use between 7 and 9 optical elements to achieve a high contrast image
- Razor sharp correction all the way to the edge of their huge 100 degree apparent field of view
- These lenses are Fully Multi-Coated with blackened edges and fold-up rubber eyecups
- Currently available in four focal lengths; 5mm, 10mm, 15mm and 21mm. All are parfocal
- For uncompromising views that make any telescope better, order these eyepieces today!
Meade Series 5000 100 Degree Mega Wide Angle 10mm Telescope Eyepiece - 1.25" Specifications...
Eyepiece Design: Mega Wide Angle
Field of View: 100 Degrees
Focal Length: 10mm
# of Groups/Elements: 5/8
Eye Relief: 19.7mm
Barrel Size: 1.25"
Threaded for Filters: Yes
Weight: 14.7 ozMeade Product Number: 607016