About the William Optics Red Dot Finder...
The very practical William Optics Red Dot Finder (R.D.F.) is a great tool to help you find celestial objects. It fits perfectly on ZenithStar telescopes.
Centering your objects in the sky has never been easier with the William Optics Red Dot Finder! Look through the finder with one eye leaving the other open, and you will see one of the four selected LED shapes in the sky.
William Optics Red Dot Finder Features...
- Optimized anti-reflection coating.
- Alt-azimuth adjustment controls.
- Very compact size, but no plasticky feel.
- Seven different brightness adjustments make it suitable for any lighting condition, including daylight.
- Will mount on any scope with a M5 threaded bracket hole.
- Especially suited to ZS66 and ZS80.
- 3V lithium battery included.
William Optics Red Dot Finder Specifications...
Equipment Type: Red Dot Reflex Finderscope
Settings: 4 different selectable reticles
Brightness: 7-level brightness adjustments
Adjustments: Fully adjustable in alt-az
Power: Battery CR2032
Quick release bracket available as separate purchaseWilliam Optics Product Number: M-RDF