About the Nikon Premier LX L 8x32 Binoculars...
Nikon Binoculars on the go! Built to travel anywhere, yet offering top performance, the Nikon Premier LXL Binocular delivers exceptional brightness, clarity, resolution and durability.
Nikon Nikon Premier LX L 8x32 Binoculars Features...
- Phase-correction: Enhances resolution for excellent detail.
- Silver coated prisms: High-reflection silver coating on the prism surface for the brightest images.
- Quick, central focus knob: For fast subject acquisition.
- Sturdy, die-cast magnesium-alloy body: Cuts weight without sacrificing durability.
- Manufactured responsibly with lead- and arsenic-free Eco-Glass
- Nikon'''s exclusive field flattener and eyepiece design: For remarkably sharp, clear viewing.
- Fully multicoated optics: Multiple layers of anti-reflective compounds on every glass surface for bright, vivid sight pictures.
- Durable and protective, rubber-armored coating: Provides a non-slip grip, wet or dry.
- Turn-and-slide rubber eyecups: With multi-click adjustments are extremely eyeglass-friendly.
- Waterproof/fogproof: Nitrogen filled and O-ring sealed.
Nikon Premier LX L 8x32 Binoculars Specifications...
Focusing System: Central Focus
Objective Diameter: 32mm
Angular Field of View (Real): 7.8
Angular Field of View (Apparent): 57.2
FOV at 1000 yds: 409
Close Focus Distance: 8.2
Exit Pupil: 4mm
Relative Brightness: 16
Eye Relief: 17mm
Size (Length x Width): 5.1 x 5.4 in
Weight: 24.5 oz
Interpupilary Distance: 56-72mm
Phase Coating: Yes
Supplied Accessories: Nikon travel case, compact binocular strap and lens covers.Nikon Product Number: 7504