About the Nikon Premier LX L 10x42 Binoculars...
Nikon Binoculars on the go! Built to travel anywhere, yet offering top performance, the Nikon Premier LXL Binocular delivers exceptional brightness, clarity, resolution and durability.
Nikon Premier LX L 10x42 Binoculars Features...
- Phase-correction: Enhances resolution for excellent detail.
- Silver coated prisms: High-reflection silver coating on the prism surface for the brightest images.
- Quick, central focus knob: For fast subject acquisition.
- Sturdy, die-cast magnesium-alloy body: Cuts weight without sacrificing durability.
- Manufactured responsibly with lead- and arsenic-free Eco-Glass
- Nikon'''s exclusive field flattener and eyepiece design: For remarkably sharp, clear viewing.
- Fully multicoated optics: Multiple layers of anti-reflective compounds on every glass surface for bright, vivid sight pictures.
- Durable and protective, rubber-armored coating: Provides a non-slip grip, wet or dry.
- Turn-and-slide rubber eyecups: With multi-click adjustments are extremely eyeglass-friendly.
- Waterproof/fogproof: Nitrogen filled and O-ring sealed.
Nikon Premier LX L 10x42 Binoculars Specifications...
Focusing System: Central Focus
Objective Diameter: 42mm
Angular Field of View (Real): 6.0
Angular Field of View (Apparent): 55.3
FOV at 1000 yds: 314 ft
Close Focus Distance: 9.8 ft
Exit Pupil: 4.2mm
Relative Brightness: 17.3
Eye Relief: 18.5mm
Size (Length x Width): 6.2 x 5.5 in
Weight: 27.9 oz
Interpupilary Distance: 56-72mm
Phase Coating: Yes
Supplied Accessories: Nikon travel case, compact binocular strap and lens covers.Nikon Product Number: 7503