About the Nikon OceanPro 7x50 Binoculars...
The Nikon OceanPro Marine Binocular features include a built-in compass, maximum field of view, waterproof/fogproof performance and long eye relief for clear and comfortable viewing through these Nikon Binoculars.
Nikon OceanPro 7x50 Binoculars Features...
- Bright, multicoated optics: Multiple layers of anti-reflective compounds offer excellent brightness and resolution.
- Generous eye relief: 22.7mm of eye relief provides comfortable viewing for eyeglass wearers.
- Durable rubber armor: Gives you a solid surface to grip - even when wet.
- Smooth central focus knob: Fast range of focus for quick viewing.
- Large exit pupils: Maximum exit pupil ensures you "catch" the image, even with motion at sea.
- Waterproof/fogproof: Nitrogen filled and O-ring sealed.
Nikon OceanPro 7x50 Binoculars Specifications...
Focusing System: Central Focus
Objective Diameter: 50mm
Angular Field of View (Real): 7.2 deg
Angular Field of View (Apparent): 50.4 deg
FOV at 1000 yds: 378 ft
Close Focus Distance: 33 ft
Exit Pupil: 7.1mm
Relative Brightness: 50.4
Eye Relief: 22.7mm
Size (Length x Width): 7.6 x 8 in
Weight: 39.5 oz
Interpupilary Distance: 56-72mm
Supplied Accessories: Nikon binocular travel case, Marine grade floating strap and lens covers.Nikon Product Number: 8208