About the Celestron NexGuide Autoguider...
The NexGuide stand-alone autoguider eliminates the need for a laptop computer in the field. The Celestron NexGuide Autoguider is perfect for imaging with your DSLR camera... and a Celestron Telescope!
Celestron NexGuide Autoguider Features...
- Stand-Alone autoguider eliminates the need for a laptop computer
- Sensitive CCD sensor allows you to track on fainter stars
- Larger chip provides more area for locating and keeping guide star on chip
- Automatic calibration of each axis in addition to automatically setting guide rate parameters
- Battery pack provides free and unrestricted use in the field
- Standard ring allows you to use any 1.25" eyepiece for centering and focusing
- 9-Button hand control allows quicker access to navigate menus
Celestron NexGuide Autoguider Specifications...
Type: SONY CCD Sensor
Chip size: 5.6mm x 4.7 mm
Pixel Size: 9.6u x 7.5u
4 D-cell batteries (not included), optional DC power supplyCelestron Product Number: 93713