- Fully multi-coated optics and BaK-4 prisms provide improved contrast and resolution by increasing light transmission through the entire optical path.
- Large 50 mm objective lenses have tremendous light gathering ability, making them ideal for low light situations.
- Strong and durable aluminum housing provides structural integrity while keeping weight to a minimum.
- Extended eye relief allows for comfortable viewing for eyeglass and non-eyeglass wearers.
- Fully waterproof for use in all weather conditions and nitrogen purged to prevent internal fogging.
Celestron’s LandScout porro prism binoculars are fully loaded with advanced features to meet the needs of every outdoor enthusiast, from birders and hunters to sports fans and travelers. The LandScout 10x50 binocular features BaK-4 prisms and fully-coated optics for brighter images, better contrast and increased resolution.
With LandScout's 10x magnification, you’ll be able to bring subjects in close for a detailed view. The large 50 mm objective lenses provide excellent light-gathering capabilities, making them a great choice for viewing wildlife when they are most active at dusk and dawn. A generous 17.9 mm of eye relief ensures comfortable viewing with or without eyeglasses. Twist-up eyecups position your eyes at the perfect distance from the ocular lenses for a full field of view.
Waterproof, fogproof, and nitrogen purged, LandScout binoculars withstand the elements. The lightweight-yet-durable aluminum housing can endure rugged use in the field.
LandScout Binoculars are tripod-adaptable for extended viewing sessions and include objective lens caps, a neck strap, rainguard, lens cloth, and carrying case. Plus, they're backed by Celestron's Limited Lifetime Warranty.