- Fully multi-coated optics and BaK-4 prisms provide improved contrast and resolution by increasing light transmission through the entire optical path.
- Extremely wide field of view allows you to quickly locate your subject and track it as it moves.
- Strong and durable aluminum housing provides structural integrity while keeping weight to a minimum.
- Extended eye relief allows for comfortable viewing for eyeglass and non-eyeglass wearers with a full field of view.
- Fully waterproof for use in all weather conditions and nitrogen purged to prevent internal fogging.
Celestron’s LandScout porro prism binoculars are fully loaded with advanced features to meet the needs of every outdoor enthusiast, from birders and hunters to sports fans and travelers. The LandScout 7x35 binocular features BaK-4 prisms and fully-coated optics for brighter images, better contrast and increased resolution.
LandScout 7x35 provides an expansive viewing area. Even those new to using binoculars will be able to quickly locate and track subjects easily as they move. A generous 18.5 mm of eye relief ensures comfortable viewing for all users, whether they wear eyeglasses or not. Twist-up eyecups position your eyes at the perfect distance from the ocular lenses for a full field of view.
Waterproof, fogproof, and nitrogen purged, LandScout binoculars withstand the elements. Although it's lightweight, LandScout's aluminum housing can endure rugged use in the field.
LandScout binoculars are tripod-adaptable for extended viewing sessions and include objective lens caps, a neck strap, rainguard, lens cloth, and carrying case. Plus, they're backed by Celestron's Limited Lifetime Warranty.