About the Nikon Monarch 5 10X42 Binoculars...
Decades of design experience and expertise have made Nikon Binoculars a leading force in nature watching and enjoyment. Advanced technology, evidenced by an amazingly bright and sharp field of view, gives lovers of the outdoors the chance to observe nature in all its spectacular glory and treasure each vivid and captivating moment. This unique Nikon Binoculars heritage has led to the widely acclaimed reliable performance of Nikon Monarch Binoculars.
Nikon Monarch 5 10X42 Binoculars Features...
- All-new exterior design
- Extra-low dispersion (ED) glass for chromatic aberration compensation and clearer viewing
- Dielectric high-reflective multilayer prism coating ensures superior transmittance uniformity across the visible range, resulting in brighter images and more natural colours
- All lenses and prisms are multilayer-coated for brighter images
- Phase-correction-coated roof prisms for high resolution
- Long eye relief design provides a clear field of view, even for eyeglass wearers
- Close focusing distance: 2.5m
- Eco-glass optics that are free of lead and arsenic are used for all lenses and prisms
- Waterproof (up to 1m/3.3 ft. for 10 minutes) and fog-free with nitrogen gas
- Turn-and-slide rubber eyecups with multi-click facilitate easy positioning of eyes at the correct eyepoint
- Rubber armouring for shock resistance and a firm, comfortable grip
- Lightweight body uses fibreglass-reinforced polycarbonate resin
- Soft-to-the-touch neck strap
- Flip-down objective lens cap
Nikon Monarch 5 10X42 Binoculars Specifications...
Magnification (x): 10
Objective diameter (mm): 42
Angular field of view (Real/degree): 5.5
Angular field of view (Apparent/degree): 51.3
Field of view at 1,000m (m): 96
Exit pupil (mm): 4.2
Relative brightness: 17.6
Eye relief (mm): 18.4
Close focusing distance (m): 2.5
Weight (g): 600
Length (mm): 145
Width (mm): 129
Interpupillary distance adjustment (mm): 56-72
Color: BlackNikon Product Number: 7577